Machu Picchu by Bus 2 Days &1 Night
Machupicchu by car is a route full of beautiful landscapes that show diversity, as much as flora and fauna. The best of the Peruvian geography where you will live an unforgettable adventure traversing paths full of emotion and very kind people who will make your journey pleasant.
Day 01: Pick-up from your hotels between 07:00 to 07:30 a.m to go to Ollantaytambo where we will make a short stop to buy a snack or have breakfast, we’ll continue the journey to “Abra Malaga”, where we’re gonna make a short descent to take pictures and descend through different microclimates to Santa Teresa for lunch in a restaurant. After a journey of 30 minutes. We’ll arrive to “Hidroeléctrica” so that we start the trek to “Aguas Calientes” where we’ll move into our hotel, those who wish can go to the thermal baths (Optional) At 08:00 p.m we’ll meet at a restaurant for dinner and also receive prior information for the next day.
Day 02: Very early after breakfast at the appointed time, we will head to Machu Picchu 1 hour. Hiking, climbing and people will have a bus tour of 28-30 minutes. Finally, we will meet at the control gate of Machu Picchu. The guidance is for 2 hours, then you’ll have some free time on your own at 11:30 a.m. We will take the bus down to “Aguas Calientes”. To take our train back to “Hidroeléctrica”, the train leaves at 12:30 p.m, where we will direct you to our bus to Cusco.
- Cusco – Hidroeléctrica – Cusco Transportation.
- 1 night of accommodation (private bath and breakfast).
- Foodstuffs (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner).
- Professional guide.
- Entrance to the Citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Train from “Aguas Calientes” to “Hidroeléctrica”.
- Bus up and down.
Does Not Include:
- First breakfast.
- Last lunch.
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
- Bus up and down.
- Bring original passport.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen.
- Hat and long sleeves.
- Swimwear, shorts, towel and sandals (hot springs).
- Flashlight, a rain poncho.
- Water bottle and snack.
- Indicate what type of room you’ll take in “Aguas Calientes”.