Rafting In Urubamba River
We pick you up at your hotel with our private transportation, after one and a half hours drive we arrive to the put -in at the shores of “Cusipata River Lodge” our private campground; Our professional Rafting Guides will give you a safety talk and provide you with all the proper equipment for Rafting. You would be floating for approximately two hours, running class II, III introductory type rapids. As additional toys to play on this section of the river you will have Hydrospeeds and Inflatable kayaks; Afterwards, we arrive to the take out and drive to our lodge for lunch. Then as an option you can do Zip line across the river.
- Transportation from Cusco to the put-in at the River.
- All the rafting equipment, such as Helmet, Life jacket, paddle, self-bailing Raft.
- Spray Jacket, wet Suit, Safety kayaker.
- Professional English speaking Rafting guide.
- Lunch, with Quinua soup, Chiken and Dessert.
- Transportation back from the River.
YOU SHOULD TO BRING:
- A Swimming suit
- A complete set of dry clothing
- A pair of sandals or tennis shoes for the river that will wet
- Sun block
- A small towel
- A bathing suit to wear under the wet suit
- A good positive mental aptitude